Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kuszczak= M.U.'s slave?

Manchester's unfortunate goal keeper Tomasz Kuszczak claimed to have been treated by the team as 'slave,' says The Sun magazine. "I feel frustrated and ashamed." says Kuszczak, "Nonetheless, I don't intend to blame it on Sir Ferguson. I just want to leave the club and play in a team with more opportunities." Kuszczak, having been a 'bench warmer' for almost all of his 5-year career at the United, hoped to be selected for the starting line up of this season after the legendary goal keeper Van de sar retired. While unfortunate for him, Sir Alex Ferguson reorganized his team, with best eleven being constituted of young players including the Spanish goal keeper De Gea. Now that Kuszczk is utterly out of the squad, the dissatisfaction that was piling up finally reached the peak, resulting in him unbearable to stay in the club any further. It will be interesting to see what choice he will make in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment